November 24, 2015

Pink Blush

 Hey guys! 
I was recently introduced to such a cute and trendy women's online boutique called Pink Blush. I had the opportunity to pick out a few items that fit my personal style. There were so many items to choose from including: tops, bottoms, dresses, skirts, shoes, jewelry, scarves, hand bags, and more! I have to say, I am very pleased with my picks! Dash is nearly 5 months old, and I only have 10 lbs to go to be pre-Dash pregnancy weight, but quite a bit more to be pre-Dollie pregnancy weight. While Pink Blush has items for literally every body type, I definitely steered more toward the loose fitting things that would help hide my insecurities but still be cute and comfortable! The items were shipped to my doorstep in 2 days! I am home all day with my kids 90% of week, and I feel bad when Bodie comes home from work and I haven't been able to get ready and look all frumpy. I have been trying to incorporate more cute, comfy items in my closet that I can wear all day. The two tops are long in length (love!), light weight, and just exactly what I wanted. The black jacket is so great, too! I needed a new one and this one definitely delivered. It's not too thick or too thin, its just right. I wore my new clothes while I was in Tahoe and it was pretty cold. The jacket was enough to keep me warm. Anyway, you can shop your little hearts out on their website: ShopPinkBlush.com. They are always having great sales, too! Make sure to follow them on Instragram: @shoppinkblush 

No comments:

Post a Comment