May 16, 2016

Chico Rose


I have been so excited to share this cute brand with you guys. We had a fun wedding to attend a couple evenings ago and it was the perfect opportunity to snap away with my camera in a beautiful setting with the kids wearing some of their bows.
If you've been following Dash of Dollie then you know we have a slight bow obsession. Specifically, small shop/handmade ones. My husband is actually the one who first spotted these darling bows/bow-ties from Chico Rose. It's always a good sign when the husband is interested in clothing/accessories for the littles! Anyway, we have had our fair share of wonderfully made bows and...lets just say bows that I would never purchase again. These, my friends, are top notch. I would even go as far as saying perhaps the best quality yet. The clips are super secure and a great tight grasp. The way the bows are attached (ie: glue or what have you) is hidden very well (one of my biggest pet peeves when you can see it!) The packaging is absolutely adorable! Each bow is secured to a mini wood pallet. Just darling! I love that you get the option to choose the center style of leather that's wrapped when you add the item to cart. The color options are classic and lovely. The bows/headbands for girls are perfection, and the bow ties for boys are equally great. I love that I can purchase items for Dash and Dollie to match. The ones we have are: 2 Little Chico Bow Clips in the color Ash (for dollie's daily pigtails), 1 Chico Bow Headband in Linen, 1 Chico Bow Tie in Robins Egg, and 1 Chico Bow Tie in Weathered Wood (Bodie's fave). I haven't come across any other shops that have this unique design with the leather. It's adds such a great touch! Chico Rose is offering my followers a 15% off discount code and I hope you guys will take advantage! Also, free shipping! The full price is absolutely worth it in my book, but a discount code is always better! 

Discount Code: KATIE15
Good through: Sunday May 22nd

Use the code and snag some goodies at: www.chicorose.com. Also, make sure to follow them on Instagram and Facebook, too!

*This post was in collaboration with Chico Rose. All opinions are my own.

Make sure to follow me on Instagram: @dashofdollie, for future giveaways + lots more! 

Visit my Contact Page for collaboration info and/or any questions. 

      post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment