October 7, 2016

The Baby Cubby: Toddler Essential + Wishlist

Hey there! 
A couple weeks ago The Baby Cubby reached out to me for a collaboration and I have been so excited to share this post with you guys. I really love this store, guys. The Baby Cubby has both an online store as well as a retail location in Lindon, UT. When I say they carry everything to meet your baby + mama needs I mean it! From preparing for baby's arrival, to raising baby into a toddler, they carry not only all the essentials, but all the extra fun stuff, too. They definitely aren't just "another baby store". They only offer the best and safest gear so you can shop confidently. 
From decorating the nursery, to the perfect stroller, bath essentials, baby-wearing, clothing and beyond, they've got you covered.  They carry many of the top brands that everyone is going crazy about, including: Tubby Todd Bath Co, Puj, Freshly Picked, Rags to Raches, Alice & Ames, Mon Petit, Little Unicorn, Boon, Gathre, Baby Jogger, Stokke, Tegu, Bannor toys, 4moms, and so much more. They price match (even Amazon!) and all online orders of $49 ship for free. 

I have a 15 month old and a 3 year old, and while I am not currently in the "baby" phase of life right now, The Baby Cubby still has much to offer for the "toddler" phase. 
Today I will be sharing toddler essentials/wishlist adapted from their online website: www.babycubby.com 
Some items I already own and love, and some I want and need. 
Here we go! 

NURSERY/DECOR:
1. Can you ever have too many bookshelves for your kids? This is adorable:
2. This darling magnet board belongs on my kids wall:
 3. A cute, washable rug? Yes, please! 
4. I'm all about storage and organization. These bins are so cute!
5. I've had my eye on some of these darling bed sheets for quite some time:

GEAR
1. Thinking about this car seat upgrade for Dash when it's time to transition:
2. I have been wanted this high chair for a while now! Perfect as the kids grow:
3. We currently have this high chair and it's been great!

FEEDING
1. I want these cute food storage containers:
2. Also this snack container:
3. We have one of these cups in the tub and on the fridge and LOVE them:

PLAY 
1. I had no idea they carried this play makeup. I've been wanting it for Dollie!
2. These bath toys look so cute and fun! 
3. These toys look so much for Dash:
4. and these toys for Dollie:
5. We have the unicorn back pack for Dollie and she's in love with it!

BABY CARE
1. I have been meaning to get one of these nasal aspirators! So cool that they carry them:
2. We are obsessed with out Gathre mat, and a micro for changing diapers would be great!
3. I've said lots before and I will continue to, we LOVE Tubby Todd bath products! 

CLOTHES 
1. We love our Freshly Picked moccs, and always want/need more! (both kids) Love this color 
2. Same goes for Stance socks! 
3. We also love our Piper Finn Oxfords (both kids) 
4. And Saltwater Sandals are our fave! 
5. We have a few Rags to Raches rompers and love them

And that's a wrap! 
Except that I could have added loads more to each category. So good, people! 
I could have easily created an entirely different have/want post strictly for newborn/baby. It would have included petunia pickle bottom diaper bags, owlet baby monitor, sakura bloom slings, puj bath tubs, and on and on and on. So many amazing things! 
If you live in Utah you definitely need to get to the Lindon store and see this stuff in person. They also carry things in store that aren't online. 

Also, do yourself a huge favor and follow them on Instagram: @thebabycubby, where they share deals, pop-up shop info, new arrivals, and much more. I have met the owners at pop up shops and they are very kind, sweet people. I really love this store and know you will, too. (If you don't already!) 

Have a great weekend, friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment