April 18, 2017

Suckers & Springtime


I was chatting with a new friend about how before I even had kids I really didn't have any hobbies. Sure, I enjoyed doing hair and I enjoyed other work that I did, but zero hobbies. I am so happy to be able to say that I have hobbies now! My kids have brought out some good things in me. Such as blogging and photography. Blogging about my kids, and taking pictures of my kids. Haha! I bought these outfits for the kids for Easter/spring a few weeks back and just never got around to taking any pics of them. We finally ventured out with candy in hand to the St. George LDS Temple grounds. The weather was perfect, the suckers were messy, and I was able to capture some extra sweet moments of my two favorite little people!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment